HowrseMania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod applications

2 posters

Go down

Mod applications Empty Mod applications

Post  Froggyhiphops Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:39 pm

If you would like to apply to be a mod you may do so. This will be locked most of the time but at sometimes it will be open. You can become a mini-mod and if your forms good enough, a moderator. Here is the form you must fill out:

Username:

Your forum experience:

Why you should be a mod:

How much are you on this forum:

Froggyhiphops
Froggyhiphops
Admin

https://howrsemania.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Mod applications Empty Re: Mod applications

Post  therealtheky Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Username:bobbyrob

Your forum experience: I have been a member on at least 20 forums before, and been of a high position many times. I have been up as high as a global moderator/moderator, but I havent been an administrator, because i'm not that great at editing forums. Although I have made webs.com forums and websites before. I am very experianced with forums, so I think thats a good trait when being a mod.(:

Why you should be a mod: I know a lot about how to stop bad behaivior on forums, and I know how to moderate forumotion forums very well already. I have lots of Ideas which I think I can bring to the benefit of this forum. I probably dont know as much about how this forum runds as froggy, but I do know a lot.

How much are you on this forum: Well I just joined, but I am probably going to be getting on for at least an hour everyday after school, if not more. I will be on even more during weekends.
I hope I can be a part of this forums staff!(:

therealtheky
therealtheky

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum