HowrseMania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The coolest person you'll ever meet!

3 posters

Go down

The coolest person you'll ever meet! Empty The coolest person you'll ever meet!

Post  Megooni1997 Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Okay, so I'm not as cool as Hannah Montana but I'm pretty close Razz haha, just kidding! I ha- no, hate is too strong a word. I dislike (hate) her. Smile So as a result I am waaaaaay cooler. Alright, fine. I'm not as cool as penguins. Or horses for that matter but I said I was the coolest person you'll ever meet, not animal. So yeah, my title is still cool. If you think you know someone cooler you don't know me. But I guess to some people I am really not cool but to most.....I'm the weirdest person ever! Hey! Who said that!? I am NOT weird! Well, maybe a little but I'm still cool right? Like ice. haha, aren't I funny? I am huh?
Alright, I'll say more about myself now. Honestly, I think being cool should be good enough for but here it goes:
(talking really fast):
I have a 1 dog, a bunch of fish, 2 horses (mine and my mom's), four hermit crabs, 1 brother and 2 sisters (all younger than me). Oh, I play community league basketball and ride dressage. I am starting Pony Club as soon as my mom remembers to take me and I get an all purpose saddle for jump and x-country because my dressage saddle might not work too well...grr, I can't find the winking guy! so *wink wink*. I go to a school with one hallway and it's in the middle of nowhere so therefore it is cooler than your school. So ha! Except my principal is "a bubble off level" and has really stinky breathe. He keeps buying stuff that we don't need and says everything is because of him and that the school was a dump before he got there. I am in grade 8 so next year I'll be in high school with all the drug dealers and guys that are actually worth looking at.Very Happy I live in Canada. Please don't ask if we live in ice huts/igloos here, they would melt in the summer, duh. And no, you can't ski/snowboard in July, It just doesn't work that way. Summer=too hot for snow so we get rain which=NO SKIING! So yeah, any other questions are welcome though. My favourite animal is a zebra, then a moose then a horse then.......uhhhh dogs! And then every animal but my brother Laughing <---wow that guys lip is weird! I breed Arabians and Marwaris and some crossbreeds on Howrse.com. I usually have a contest in my forum and I like it when people decide they want to talk to me and then...wait for it....actually keep talking to me! A lot of people have "died" on me. No, they didn't quit or actually die. They just stopped talking to me. But you wouldn't do that would you? No, I didn't think so. I like you so far. Of course you're not as cool as me but still. My favourite song is Cooler Than Me by ... you know, that...guy. "And it's probably cuz you think you're cooler than me". I love that song! My favourite colour is pale green and second fav is purple. I'm goning to paint my room pale yellow with one wall either dark gray or deep red (haven't decided yet) so it'll be awesome in about a year. Me and my best friend have little names for each guy in our grade so we can talk about them to their faces without them knowing. Their names are: Road Runner, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Daffy Duck/Donald Duck and *drum role* Bugs Bunny❤ hehe, I like Bugs Bunny albino My friend likes Road Runner. Or maybe Luke Skywalker, I'm not sure. And these are just nicknames, we don't like the TV characters. If I haven't answered any questions you had about my coolness message me and I'll answer. NO igloo questions!

Oh yeah, I like to talk. Bye! What a Face
Megooni1997
Megooni1997

Location : None of your bussiness! ....I live in Canada but that's all I'm telling you

Back to top Go down

The coolest person you'll ever meet! Empty wow

Post  Megooni1997 Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Oops, sorry. I guess I said more than I thought.
Megooni1997
Megooni1997

Location : None of your bussiness! ....I live in Canada but that's all I'm telling you

Back to top Go down

The coolest person you'll ever meet! Empty Re: The coolest person you'll ever meet!

Post  Froggyhiphops Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Just a little.
Froggyhiphops
Froggyhiphops
Admin

https://howrsemania.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The coolest person you'll ever meet! Empty :)

Post  Megooni1997 Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Did you actually read it? Or did you look at it and say "I don't want to read that!"??
Megooni1997
Megooni1997

Back to top Go down

The coolest person you'll ever meet! Empty Re: The coolest person you'll ever meet!

Post  lozzylove Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:31 am

i read half of it and thought whoa lol i think im reading the same line twice and not realizing lol!
lozzylove
lozzylove

Back to top Go down

Post  lozzylove Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:32 am

oh and join the club i hate hannah montana and you are way cooler!
lozzylove
lozzylove

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggyhiphops Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:54 am

Please do not post lozzylove and I'm with you on the HM thing. I mean I watch it but I don't like her.
Froggyhiphops
Froggyhiphops
Admin

https://howrsemania.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum